Unified IP Enabled Office - Benefits
Business enterprises spend millions of dollars each year on communication. It's a well known fact that appropriate communication plays a vital role in success of any business. Almost every organization looks forward to cut down communication costs, even though use of telephone system is a compulsory requirement for any kind of business worldwide
Welcome to the amazing world of voice over Internet protocol (VoIP). Also known as Internet telephony, it allows voice transmission over Internet in real time instead of traditional telephone services based on copper wire cables. Internet telephony is swiftly becoming an economical way of effective communication. Whether it's a tech giant, hospital or health care sector, insurance company, marketing sector, customer service sector, laboratory, equipment manufacturer or any other business, today VoIP is communication backbone for every organization.
Unified IP communications efficiently cut down communication costs while enhancing productivity in the workplace. It also provides numerous features and capabilities along with multiple options for effective business communication. Some of the benefits of Unified IP communication, businesses can look forward to be:
- Unified IP phone systems are much easy to install and configure. These IP phones do not require separate wiring as traditional phones. VoIP phones can be connected directly to data network. Its web based interface allows easy maintenance of VoIP phones.
- Low cost calling is most attractive benefit of VoIP phones. Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) offers lowest rates for long distance and international calls. Besides, user can make free calls within their business offices and branches. It becomes very economical for organizations to call someone else in another country/state. Unified IP helps reducing your monthly phone bills by up to 70% over a traditional analog line.
- VoIP virtual numbers allows creating remarkable, virtual presence in different locations (inside or outside the country).
- Another benefit of VoIP is not being tied to a geographical location. With VoIP phones user can choose their area code and phone number. For example, if you have clients in another state or another area, you can easily subscribe for specified area code phone numbers so that they call you at lower rates.
- VoIP Phone provides crystal clear voice quality as compared to traditional phone.
- VoIP phone comes with many productivity-enhancing features like voicemail to email, one number access, Outlook integration, and online call management.
- VoIP phone numbers can be configured to simultaneously ring on multiple devices like cell and landline phones. With this feature user will never miss a call. User can receive or make calls anytime, anywhere at their convenience.
- Calls on Unified lines can be diverted worldwide with help of SIP protocol characteristics.
- Another important benefit is auto attendant facility, which provides great help in managing incoming calls. With this feature multiple calls can be received simultaneously. Callers are welcomed with recorded greetings. If a call is left unattended, the caller can leave voicemail messages in voicemail inbox. This way user can create a virtual receptionist for business. Thus incoming calls are answered even during off-hours and weekends without keeping live receptionist at office.
- Three way calling option between customer, service personnel, and business operator is also available.
- Wireless VoIP or VoWiFi phone lets on-site professionals connect with others. This is extremely effective in hospitals as mobile networks either do not catch signal inside building or are intentionally blocked.
- Since calls are computer based, VoIP phone stores all inbound and outbound call information in a database server. It provides easy access to call record(s), which dramatically improve customer service and productivity by reducing time spent on each caller.
- VoIP phones also offers many useful features like call wait, call transfer, call forward, called ID, call mute, and more. Unified IP system can also enable calling by just using computer, microphone, and speakers.
- Adding more phone lines in traditional setup often requires additional hardware; or in some cases an entirely new phone system. But Unified IP system handles a large number of phone lines and extensions without any expensive hardware upgrade.
These are just a few to mention as there are many other benefits of using Unified IP system. Millions of people around world have already upgraded their traditional communication systems to Unified communication system for better business output. If you are planning to enhance your business productivity by taking advantage of Unified IP system, call now at 888-586-3921 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.